About Me

My Photo
Desi Rohayati
My name is Desi Rohayati, i was born on 08 December 1996. I'm XII Tours and Travel grade, SMK NEGERI 1 KEDAWUNG.
View my complete profile

Cirebon Cultural

Cirebon Cultural
Gamelan cirebon <3

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Music

Desi Rohayati. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, 29 November 2012

16 Tenses ANd Example. Positive Negative Introgative


16 Tenses

1. PRESENT TENSE
a. Simple Present Tense
Formula :
+ } S + V1 + O/C
- } S + Do/does + not + V1 + O/C
? } Do/does + S + V1 + O/C
Example :
+ } Sisca Reads book everyday
- } Sisca does not Read book everyday
? } does Sisca Read book everyday
·      Yes He does / No He does not (doesn’t)
·      For I, We, You, They = do
·      He, She, It = Does
Example Sentence :
(+) She is a new people here.
 (-) She isn’t a new people here.
 (?) Is she a new people here?
b. Present Continuous Tense
Formula :
+ } S + Be + V1 + ing + O/C            >>           + } They are playing badminton now
- } S + Be + not + V1 + ing + O/C   >>           – } They are not playing badminton now
? } Be + S + V1 + ing + O/C            >>           ? } Are they playing badminton now ?
·      Yes They are / no they are not
·      For I = am
·      They, we, you = are
·      He, She, It = Is
Example Sentence :
(+) He is playing badminton now
(-) He isn’t playing badminton now.
(?) Is he playing badminton now.
c. Present Perfect Tense
Formula :
subject+auxiliary verb+main verb
Example :
(+) you have eaten mine.
(-) she has not been to Rome.
(?) have you finished?
d. Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Formula :
(+) : S + have/has + been + Ving
(-) : S + have/has + not + been + Ving
(?) : Have/has + S + been + Ving
Example :
(+) She has been going to Malang since evening.
 (-) She hasn’t been going to Malang since evening.
 (?) Has she been going to Malang ?
2. PAST TENSE
a. Simple Past Tense
Formula :
+} S+Be+Was/Were+O/C
-} S+Be+Was/Were+not+O/C
?} Be+Was/Were+ S+O/C
Example :
+} We were at school yesterday
-} We were not at school yesterday
?} Were we at school yesterday ?
·      For I, He, She, It = Was
·      They, we, you = were
Example Sentence :
(+) I saw a good film last night
 (-) I saw not a good film last night
 (?) Saw I a good film last night
b. Past Continuous Tense
Formula :
(+) : S + was/were + Ving
(-) : S + was/were + NOT + Ving
(?) : Was/Were + S + Ving
Example :
 (+) They were talking about sport when I met him.
 (-) They weren’t talking about sport when I met him.
 (?) Were they talking about sport when I met him.
c. Past Perfect Tense
Formula :
subject+auxiliary verb HAVE+main verb
(+) : S + had + V3
(-) : S + had + not + V3
(?) : Had + S + V3
Example :
(+) When my brother arrived , I had painted my motor cycle
 (-) When my brother arrived , I hadn’t painted my motor cycle
 (?) Had I my motor cycle , when my brother arrived ?
d. Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Formula :
subject+auxiliary verb HAVE+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Example :
 (+) When they washed my drees , your father had been playing badminton
 (-) When they washed my dress , your father hadn’t been playing badminton
 (?) When they washed my dress , had your father been playing badminton ?
3. FUTURE TENSE
a. Simple Future Tense
Formula :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+main verb
Example :
 (+) President shall at Nederland the day after tomorrow.
(-) President shall not at Nederland the day after tomorrow.
(?) Shall President at Nederland the day after tomorrow?
b. Future Continuous Tense
Formula :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Example :
(+) I will be writing a comic.
 (-) I will not writing a comic.
 (?) Will I be writing a comic ?
c. Future Perfect Tense
Formula :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb HAVE+main verb
Example :
 (+) You will have forgotten me by then.
 (-) We will not have left.
 (?) Will they have received it?
d. Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Formula :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb HAVE+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Example :
(+) I will have been reading a news paper.
 (-) I will haven’t been reading a news paper.
 (?) Will I have been riding a news paper ?
4. PAST FUTURE TENSE
a. Past Future Tense
Formula :
(+) : S + would + V1
(-) : S + would + not + V1
(?) :  Would + S + V1
Example :
 (+) They would buy a home the previous day.
 (-) They wouldn’t buy a home the previous day.
 (?) Would they buy a home the previous day ?
b. Past Future Continuous Tense
Formula :
(+) : S + would + be + Ving
(-) : S + would + not + be + Ving
(?) : Would + S + be + Ving
Example :
(+) I should be swimming at this time the following day.
 (-) I shouldn’t be swimming at this time the following day.
 (?) Shall I be swimming at this time the following day ?
c. Past Future Perfect Tense
Formula :
(+) : S + would + have + V3
(-) : S + would + not + have + V3
(?) : Would + S + have + V3
Example :
(+) He would have graduated if he had studies hard.
 (-) He wouldn’t have gone if he had met his darling
 (?) Would He have gone if he had met his darling ?
d. Past Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Formula :
(+) : S + would + have + been + Ving
(-) : S + would + not + have + been + Ving
(?) : Would + S + have + been + Ving
Example :
 (+) Mrs. Anisa Munif would have been walking here for seventeen years
 (-) Mrs. Anisa Munif wouldn’t have been walking here for seventeen year
 (?) Would Mrs. Anisa Munif have been walking here for seventeen years?


RUMUS-RUMUS PASSIVE VOICE 16 TENSES (NEGATIVE SENTENCE)


Rumus Umum : TO BE + V3

1.       Simple Present Tense
Aktif : S + do/does + not + V1
Pasif : S + to be (am, are, is) + not + V3 + by + O
Contoh:
Aktif : She doesn't write the book
Pasif : The book isn't written by her
Aktif : I don't wash the car
Pasif : The car isn't washed by me

2.       Present Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + to be (am, are, is) +  not + V1-ing
Pasif : S + to be (am, are, is) + not + being + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She isn't reading the book
Pasif : The book isn't being read by her

3.       Present Perfect Tense
Aktif : S + have/has + not + V3 + O
Pasif : S + have/has + not + been + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She hasn't written the book
Pasif : The book hasn't been written by her
Aktif : I haven't written the book
Pasif : The book hasn't been written by me

4.       Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + have/has + not + been + V1-ing + O
Pasif : S + have/has + not + been + being + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She hasn't been reading the book
Pasif : The book hasn't been being read by her
Aktif : I haven't been washing the car
Pasif : The car hasn't been being washed by me

5.       Simple Past Tense
Aktif : S + did + not + V1
Pasif : S + to be (was, were) + not + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She didn't write a letter
Pasif : A letter wasn't written by her

6.       Past Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + to be (was, were) + not + V1-ing + O
Pasif : S + to be (was, were) + not + being + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She wasn't washing the car
Pasif : The car wasn't being washed by her

7.       Past Perfect Tense
Aktif : S + had + not + V3 + O
Pasif : S + had + not + been + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She hadn't washed the car
Pasif : The car hadn't been washed by her

8.       Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + had + not + been + V1-ing + O
Pasif : S + had + not + been + being + V3 + by + O
Contoh:
Aktif : She hadn't been washing the car
Pasif : The car hadn't been being washed  by her

9.       Simple Future Tense
Aktif : S + will + not + V1 + O
Pasif : S + will + not + be + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She won't wash the car
Pasif : The car won't be washed by her

10.   Future Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + will + not + be + V1-ing + O
Pasif : S + will + not + be + being + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She won'tl be washing the car
Pasif : The car won't be being washed by her

11.   Future Perfect Tense
Aktif : S + will + not + have + V3 + O
Pasif : S + will + not + have + been + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She won't have washed the car
Pasif : The car won't have been washed by her

12.   Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + will + not + have + been + V1-ing + O
Pasif : S + will + not + have + been + being + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She won't have been washing the car
Pasif : The car won't have been being washed by her

13.   Si mple Future Past Tense
Aktif : S + would +not +  V1
Pasif : S + would + not + be + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She wouldn't wash the car
Pasif : The car wouldn't be washed by her

14.   Future Past Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + would + not + be + V1-ing + O
Pasif : S + would + not + be + being + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She wouldn't be washing the car
Pasif : The car wouldn't be being washed by her

15.   Future Past Perfect Tense
Aktif : S + would + not + have + V3 + O
Pasif : S + would + not + have + been + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She wouldn't have washed the car
Pasif : The car wouldn't have been washed by her

16.   Future Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Aktif : S + would + not + have + been + V1-ing + O
Pasif : S + would + not + have + been +being + V3 + by + O
Contoh :
Aktif : She wouldn't have been washing the car
Pasif : The car wouldn't have been being washed by her


CARA BELAJAR 16 TENSES (VERBAL & NOMINAL SENTENCES) DAN CARA MEMBUAT KALIMAT PASSIVE

CARA BELAJAR 16 TENSES DENGAN CEPAT

NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
RUMUS
CONTOH KALIMAT VERBAL
CONTOH KALIMAT NOMINAL
KETERANGAN
1
Present
Simple Present Tense
(+) S+V1+O+A.

(-) S +  don’t  +V1+O+ A.
         doesn’t

(?) Do    +S+V1+O+A?
     Does
(+) I write a letter   to her every month.

(-) I don’t write a letter to her every month.


(?) Do you write a letter to her every month?
-      I am a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran
Ø  Kalimat Verbal memiliki susunan kata kerja
Ø  Kalimat Nominal tidak memiliki susunan kata kerja
Ø  Dalam kalimat Positive, khusus untuk : She, He, It kata kerjanya ditambah: s/es.
2
Present Continuous Tense
(+) S+ am + Ving +O+A.
          are
           is

(-) S+am +not+ Ving+O+A.
         are
         is


(?)Am +S + Ving+O+A?
    Are
    Is
(+) I am writing a letter   to her now.


(-) I am not writing a letter to her now.



(?) Are you writing a letter to her now?
-      I am a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran
Ø  Semua kata kerjanya ditambah: ing.
Ø  Artinya sedang.
Ø  Gunakan tobe present:
I am, You are, They are, We are, He is, She is, It is.
3
Present
Present Perfect Tense
(+) S+have+V3+O+A.
         has

(-)S+have+not+V3+O+A.
         has


(?)Have+S+V3+O+A?
    Has
(+) I have written a letter   to her since eight o’clock this morning.
(-)I haven’t written a letter   to her since eight o’clock this morning.
(?)Have you written a letter   to her since eight o’clock this morning?
-      I have been a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran since 2009
v  Gunakan kata kerja Past Participle/V3
v  Artinya sudah
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
4
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
(+) S+have+been+Ving+O+A.
         has

(-)S+have+not+been+Ving+O+A.
         has


(?)Have+S+been+Ving+O+A?
    Has
(+) I have been writing a letter   to her since eight o’clock this morning.
(-)I haven’t been writing a letter   to her since eight o’clock this morning.
(?)Have you been writing a letter   to her since eight o’clock this morning?
-      I have been a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran since 2009
v  Gunakan kata kerja Ving
v  Artinya sudah sedang/masih berlangsung
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
v  Untuk menempatkan V3/Past Participle pada Tenses Perfect, anda harus menghapal Irregular Verbs dan Regular Verbs.
v  Untuk mempermudah anda mengetahui Irregular Verbs dibagian akhir terdapat daftar Irregular Verbs yang sering kita gunakan sehari-hari.
v  Untuk memperlancar penggunaan Tenses diatas, buatlah kalimat yang menggambarkan Tenses diatas, baik Positive, Negative, atau Interrogative.
v  Konsultasikan dengan guru anda hasil kalimat yang sudah anda buat!

NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
RUMUS
CONTOH KALIMAT VERBAL
CONTOH KALIMAT NOMINAL
KETERANGAN
5
Past
Simple Past Tense
(+) S + V2 + O + A.



(-) S +  didn’t  + V1 + O + A.



(?) Did + S + V1 + O + A?
   
(+) I wrote a letter   to her last week.




(-) I didn’t write a letter to her last week.



(?) Did  you write a letter to her last week?
-      I was a student of SMPN 1 Pabuaran last year.
Ø  Gunakan V2/kata kerja past pada kalimat positive
Ø  Dalam kalimat negative dan interrogative, gunakan V1
Ø  Sebagai modal gunakan: Did untuk semua subyek.
Ø  Dalam kalimat nominal gunakan tobe Past Tense:
I was, She was, He was, It was, You were, They were, We were
6
Past Continuous Tense
(+) S + was  + Ving + O + A.
          were

(-) S + was   +not+ Ving + O + A.
         were


(?) Was   +S + Ving +O+A?
     Were
(+) I was writing a letter   to her when the bell rang yesterday.
(-) I am not writing a letter to her when the bell rang yesterday.
(?) Were  you writing a letter to her when the bell rang?
-      I was a student of SMPN 1 Pabuaran last year.
Ø  Semua kata kerjanya ditambah: ing.
Ø  Artinya sedang.
Ø  Gunakan tobe Past Tense
7
Past
Past  Perfect Tense
(+) S + had + V3 + O + A.
        

(-)S + hadn’t + V3 + O + A.


(?)Had+S+V3+O+A?
   
(+) I had written a letter   to her before You came here.

(-)I hadn’t written a letter   to her before you came here.
(?)Had you written a letter   to her before he came here?
-      I had been a student of SMPN 1 Pabuaran when you came into SMAN 1 Pabuaran.
v  Gunakan kata kerja Past Participle/V3
v  Artinya sudah
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
8
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
(+) S+ had + been + Ving + O+A.
       

(-)S+ hadn’t + been +Ving+O+A.
       

(?)Had + S + been + Ving + O+A?
(+) I had been writing a letter   to her when you called me.
(-)I hadn’t been writing a letter   to her  when you called me.

(?)Had you been writing a letter   to her when he called you?
-      I had been a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran when you were in Jakarta.
v  Gunakan kata kerja Ving
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
v  The Simple Past digunakan untuk membicarakan kegiatan atau situasi yang mulai dan berakhir diwaktu lampau.
v  Gunakan keterangan waktu: yesterday, last night, two days ago, in 2005, last week, long ago, last year, etc.
v  Dalam Past Continuous Tense/Past Progressive Tense sering digunakan kata : While dan When.
v  While diikuti oleh Continuous/progressive sedangkan when diikuti oleh Past Tense.
Contoh: - While I was doing my home work, he came.
-  I was doing my home work when he came.
v  The Past Perfect Tense digunakan untuk menerangkan aktivitas yang terjadi sebelum waktu tertentu di waktu lampau.
v  Dalam The Past perfect sering menggunakan kata “Already” contoh: I was not hungry at 08:00 p.m. I had already eaten.
NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
RUMUS
CONTOH KALIMAT VERBAL
CONTOH KALIMAT NOMINAL
KETERANGAN
9
Future
Future Tense
(+) S + will + V1 + O + A.




(-) S +  won’t  + V1 + O + A.



(?) Will + S + V1 + O + A?
   
(+) I will write a letter   to her tomorrow.



(-) I won’t  write a letter to her tomorrow.


(?) Will you write a letter to her tomorrow?
-      I will be  a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran next year.
Ø  Will/Shall artinya akan
Ø  Future Tense digunakan untuk menyatakan kegiatan yang akan terjadi.
Ø  Gunakan V1

10
Future Continuous Tense
(+) S + will + be + Ving + O + A.




(-) S + won’t  + be + Ving +O+A.




(?) Will + S + be + Ving+ O + A?
   
(+) I will be writing a letter   to her tomorrow.


(-) I won’t  be writing a letter to her tomorrow.


(?) Will you be writing a letter to her tomorrow?
-      I will be  a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran next month
Ø  Semua kata kerjanya ditambah: ing.
Ø  Artinya akan sedang.
Ø  Gunakan tobe Future: be
11
Future
Future  Perfect Tense
(+) S + will + have + V3 +O+ A.





(-) S +  won’t  +have +V3 +O+A.



(?) Will + S +have+ V3 + O + A?
   
(+) I will have  written a letter   to her by six o’ clock tomorrow.



(-)I won’t have  written a letter   to her by six o’ clock tomorrow.

(?) Will you have written a letter to her by six o’ clock tomorrow?
-      I will have been a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran by next month.
v  Gunakan kata kerja Past Participle/V3
v  Artinya akan sudah
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
12
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
(+) S+will+have+been+Ving+O+A



(-)S+won’t+have+been+Ving +O+A



(?) Will+S+have+been+Ving+O+A?
   
(+) I will have been writing a letter   to her at this time tomorrow.
(-)I won’t have been writing a letter   to her at this time tomorrow.

(?)Will you have been writing a letter   to her at this time tomorrow?
-      I will have been a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran by next month.
v  Gunakan kata kerja Ving
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
v  Gunakan Future Tense untuk menerangkan kegiatan yang akan terjadi/akan dilaksanakan.
v  Biasanya digunakan untuk merencanakan kegiatan atau aktivitas yang akan dilaksanakan pada waktu yang akan datang.
v  Keterangan waktunya: tomorrow, tomorrow morning, next month, next year, etc.
NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
RUMUS
CONTOH KALIMAT VERBAL
CONTOH KALIMAT NOMINAL
KETERANGAN
13
Past Future
Past Future Tense
(+) S + would + V1 + O + A.




(-) S +  wouldn’t  + V1 + O + A.



(?) Would + S + V1 + O + A?
   
(+) I would write a letter   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.

(-) I wouldn’t  write a letter to her if she forgave me.

(?) Would you write a letter to her if she forgave me?
-      I would be  a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran next year if I passed the exam.
Ø  Would artinya akan
Ø  Past Future Tense digunakan untuk menyatakan kegiatan yang akan terjadi terjadi di waktu lampau
Ø  Gunakan V1
Ø  Biasanya digunakan dalam pengandaian: If clause/ kalimat tak langsung/indirect statement
14
Past Future Continuous Tense
(+) S + would + be + Ving +O+ A.



(-) S +wouldn’t +be +Ving +O+A.



(?) Would + S+be + Ving+ O + A?
   
(+) I would be writing a letter   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
(-) I wouldn’t  be writing a letter to her if she forgave me.

(?) Would you be writing a letter to her if she forgave me?
-      I would be  a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran if I passed the exam.
Ø  Semua kata kerjanya ditambah: ing.
Ø  Artinya akan sedang.
Ø  Gunakan tobe Future: be
15
Past Future
Past Future  Perfect Tense
(+) S + would + have +V3 +O+ A.


(-) S +wouldn’t+have +V3 +O+A.



(?) Would +S+have+ V3 + O+ A?
   
(+) I would have written a letter   to her.

(-) I wouldn’t  have written a letter to her .

(?) Would you have written a letter to her ?
-      I would have been a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran by next month.
v  Gunakan kata kerja Past Participle/V3
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
16
Past Future Perfect Continuous Tense
(+) S+would+have+been+Ving+O+A


(-)S+wouldn’t+have+been+Ving +O+A



(?) Would+S+have+been+Ving+O+A?
   
(+) I would have been writing a letter   to her .
(-)I wouldn’t have been writing a letter   to her .

(?)Would  you have been writing a letter   to her ?
-      I would have been a student of SMAN 1 Pabuaran.
v  Gunakan kata kerja Ving
v  Gunakan: been sebagai tobe perfect
v  Berlatihlah membuat kalimat dalam berbagai Tenses.
v  Biasakan bercakap sesuai kaidah Tenses yang sudah anda pelajari.
v  Konsultasikan dengan guru anda dalam berlatih membuat contoh kalimat dalam berbagai Tenses.
v  Setelah anda berlatih membuat kalimat pendek, kemudian anda berlatih membuat Teks yang sedang dan telah anda pelajari dari guru anda. Contoh: Narrative Texts; anda menggunakan Past Tense untuk membuat Narrative Texts.
v  Selamat belajar, good luck!

MERUBAH KALIMAT AKTIF MENJADI KALIMAT PASIF DALAM 16 TENSES

NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
CONTOH KALIMAT AKTIF
CONTOH KALIMAT PASIF
TOBE
KETERANGAN
1
Present
Simple Present Tense
-      I watch TV every day
-      She writes a story every month
-       TV is watched by me every day
-      A story is written by her every month
Am, is, are
-      Penggunaan  to be disesuaikan
2
Present Continuous Tense
-      I am watching TV now

-      Father is painting the house
-      TV is being watched by me now
-      The house is being painted by father
Being
-      Dalam continuous ditambahkan dengan
tobe + being
3
Present
Present Perfect Tense
-      I have watched TV since 2 hours ago
-      Mother has cooked fried chicken since this morning
-      TV has been watched by me since 2 hours ago

-      Fried chicken has been cooked by mother since this morning
Been
-      Semua perfect menggunakan tobe been
-      Penggunaan has dan have disesuaikan dengan subjects
4
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
-      I have been watching TV since you came here
-      The doctors have been reading those books  since at 8 o’clock a.m
-      TV has been being watched by me since you came here

-      Those books have been being read by them since at 8 o’clock a.m
Been being
-      Semua perfect continuous harus menggunakan been being
v  Ingat perubahan kata kerja irregular verbs menggunakan verbs ke tiga/past participle semua.
v  Ingat regular verbs hanya tinggal menambahkan kata: ed/d semuanya.
v  Bila anda menghadapi continuous maka anda harus menggunakan kata: being setelah to be

NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
CONTOH KALIMAT AKTIF
CONTOH KALIMAT PASIF
TOBE
KETERANGAN
5
Past
Simple Past Tense
-      I watched TV yesterday

-      She wrote  a story last month
-      TV was watched by me  yesterday
-      A story was  written  by her  last month
Was, were
-      Gunakan to be was atau were
6
Past Continuous Tense
-      I was watching TV yesterday

-      She was writing  a story when I called
-      TV  was being watched by me yesterday
-      A story  was being written  by her  when I called
Was, were + being
-      Gunakan being setelah tobe was atau were
7
Past
Past  Perfect Tense
-      I had written a letter   to her before You came here

-      Nila had bought an apple when you bought this pen
-      A letter had been written by me  to her before You came here
-      An apple  had been bought by her  when you bought this pen
Been
-      Gunakan been
8
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
-      I had been writing a letter   to her before You came here
-      Nila had been buying an apple when you bought this pen
-      A letter had been being written by me   to her before You came here
-      An apple had been being bought by her when you bought this pen
Been being
-      Gunakan been being
NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
CONTOH KALIMAT AKTIF
CONTOH KALIMAT PASIF
TOBE
KETERANGAN
9
Future
Future Tense
-      They will play foot ball tomorrow
-      He will invite me at his birthday party next week
-      Foot ball will be played by them tomorrow
-      I will be invited by him at his birthday party next week
Be
-      Gunakan will be untuk future
10
Future Continuous Tense
-      They will be playing foot ball tomorrow
-      He will be inviting me at his birthday party next week
-      Foot ball will be being played by them tomorrow
-      I  will be being invited by him at his birthday party next week
Be being
-      Gunakan be being
11
Future
Future  Perfect Tense
-      We will have drunk this coffee by seven o’clock tomorrow
-       I will have  written a letter   to her by six o’ clock tomorrow.
-      This coffee will have been drunk by us by seven o’clock tomorrow
-       A letter will have  been written by me   to her by six o’ clock tomorrow.
Been
-      Gunakan will have been
12
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
-      We will have been drinking  this coffee by seven o’clock tomorrow
-       I will have  been writing  a letter   to her by six o’ clock tomorrow.
-      This coffee will have been being drunk  by us by seven o’clock tomorrow
-       A letter will have  been being written  by me to her by six o’ clock tomorrow.
Been being
-      Gunakan will have been being











NO
KELOMPOK TENSES
NAMA TENSES
CONTOH KALIMAT AKTIF
CONTOH KALIMAT PASIF
TOBE
KETERANGAN
13
Past Future
Past Future Tense
-      Agnes would sing this song if I came here
-      I would write a letter   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
-      This song would be sung by Agnes if I came here
-      A letter would be written  by me   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
Be
-      Gunakan be
14
Past Future Continuous Tense
-      Agnes would be singing this song if I came here

-      I would be writing a letter   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
-      This song would be being sung by Agnes if I came here
-      A letter would be being written  by me   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
Be being
-      Gunakan would be being
15
Past Future
Past Future  Perfect Tense
-      Agnes would have  sung this song if I came here

-      I would have written a letter   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
-      This song would have been sung by Agnes if I came here
-      A letter would have been written  by me   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
Been
-      Gunakan would have been
16
Past Future Perfect Continuous Tense
-      Agnes would have  been singing this song if I came here
-      I would have been writing a letter   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
-      This song would have been being sung by Agnes if I came here
-      A letter would have been being written  by me   to her tomorrow if she forgave me.
Been being
-      Gunakan would have been being
v  Berlatihlah membuat kalimat dalam berbagai Tenses.
v  Biasakan bercakap sesuai kaidah Tenses yang sudah anda pelajari.
v  Konsultasikan dengan guru anda dalam berlatih membuat contoh kalimat dalam berbagai Tenses.
v  Setelah anda berlatih membuat kalimat pendek, kemudian anda berlatih membuat Teks yang sedang dan telah anda pelajari dari guru anda. Contoh: Narrative Texts; anda menggunakan Past Tense untuk membuat Narrative Texts.
v  Selamat belajar, good luck!


ACTIVE & PASSIVE VOICE
Pengertian
Active voice adalah kalimat yang pokok kalimatnya melakukan suatu pekerjaan.
Misal : He buys a book (active)
Passive Voice adalah kalimat yang pokok kalimatnya dikenai pekerjaan.
Misal : A book is bought by Him(pasif)
Dalam hal ini formula umumnya sbb:
TOBE + VERB III ( Past Participle)
Perlu Di INGAT Bro n’ Sis !!
@ OBJECT kalimat aktif menjadi SUBJECT kalimat pasif
@ SUBJECT kalimat aktif menjadi OBJECT kalimat pasif
@ Kalimat pasif harus mengikuti TENSE seperti kalimat aktif
Contoh :
Tom beats the cat
(subjek + Verb I + Objek) —Aktif(Simple Present)
The cat is beaten by Tom
(subjek + to be + Verb III + by + objek)—-Pasif
Berikut Beberapa Bentuk Tenses Pasif :
1.Simple Present
Formula : Subjek +To be( is,am,are) + Verb III + By + Objek
Sampel : – She Calls me (aktif)
– I am called by her (Pasif)
2.Present Continous
Formula : Subjek + To be(Is,am,are) + Being + Verb III + By + Objek
Lina is writing a letter now (aktif)
A letter is being written by her now (pasif)
3.Present Perfect
Formula : Subjek + Has/Have + Been + Verb III + By + Objek
He has given me a book (aktif)
A book has been given to me/by me (pasif)
4.Simple Future
Formula : Subjek + Will + Be + Verb III + By + Objek
I will invite them to my party next Sunday (aktif)
They will be invited by me next Sunday (pasif)
5.Present Future Continous
Formula : Subjek + Will + Be + Being + Verb III + By + Objek
Suka will be palying tennis (aktif)
Tennis will be being played By Suka (pasif)
6.Simple Past
Formula : Subjek + Was/Were + Verb III + By + Objek
She bought a book yesterday (aktif)
A book was bought by her yesterday (pasif)
7.Past Continous
Formula : Subjek + Was/Were + Being + Verb III + By + Objek
She was typing her reports when I came in (aktif)
Her reports were being typed by her when I came in (pasif)




separador

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

My Melody Crying

Daily Calendar

Clock

Comment

Followers

Visitor